Braille and High-Quality Tactile Graphics w/ Power-Dot Braille
The IRIE BrailleSheet 120 gives you fast, high-quality braille and tactile graphics at your fingertips! Embossing at 120 CPS this double-sided braille embosser gives you Library of Congress standard braille with the highest-resolution tactile graphics! And for those wishing for an extremely strong braille dot, the NEW Power-Dot Braille is now available!
The IRIE BrailleSheet 120 also offers the widest variety of media possible. Utilizing a unique individual sheet feeder, users can emboss documents on standard braille paper as well as use mainstream media to create braille labels, double-sided braille business cards and more! Even use 11×17 paper to make foldable braille books, instantly.
Producing custom tactile graphics has never been easier! With 8 different dot heights you can fully customize images to get the most readable tactile graphics. Fill images with different patterns/dot heights to provide more detail or change the dot heights on graphs to make gridlines less prominent and the graph easier to read.
Do you need to emboss an email or appointment from your phone or tablet? With wireless printing capability the IRIE BrailleSheet allows you to emboss directly from your mobile device. Access any Android or iOS app that lets you print and have it automatically translate and emboss for you! It’s that easy! You are no longer limited to only embossing documents made on a computer and saved in a specific format but can emboss directly from your web browser, email, appointments, to-do lists, photos, Dropbox, AllRecipes, Drawthings, Pinterest and hundreds more!
Whether you need to emboss documents, braille labels, business cards or even long book the IRIE BrailleSheet 120 is the answer! And being the most versatile braille embosser on the market, it’s a great choice for home use or volume production. Use standard cut-sheet office media for all of your embossing needs and you won’t be disappointed.
Want to emboss from a Notetaker? The IRIE BrailleSheet is compatible with BrailleSense Polaris, BrailleNote Touch and other popular notetakers!
NEW Power-Dot Braille
Power-Dot Braille makes the strongest, most tactile braille dots available from any desktop braille embosser but still maintains a pleasing rounded dot shape. For the first time, it is possible to have production-quality braille on a desktop embosser.
High-Resolution Tactile Graphics
IRIE embossers offer high-resolution tactile graphics. With 8 different distinctive dot heights users can transform images into readable tactile graphics. The dot height is automatically adjusted based on the visual color of the image. The darker the color the higher the dot and the lighter the color the lower the dot making it easy for users of all skill levels to make custom tactile graphics.
The eight different dot heights also allow you to add more details to images and diagrams. You can easily make a map more readable by filling the interior state or country with a low dot height or pattern while leaving lakes or bodies of water with no fill for enhanced readability.
Better yet, you can use any type of graphics software to do the customization. Use standard graphics software such as the Adobe Design Suite or CorelDraw or use popular tactile graphics software such as TactileView, Tiger Designer or Quicktac to do dot-by-dot editing or add braille and math labels too!
Wireless printing has never been easier with the IRIE GoBraille.Connect the GoBraille to your embosserConnect the GoBraille to a current wireless network or create a local connection between the GoBraille and embosserOpen any program or App that lets you print and have your materials automatically translated to braille and embossed.It’s truly that easy! You don’t need a special program, file type or application; just open your email, web browser, notes, or any app that prints and have your documents embossed just as they would with a standard ink printer.
IRIE BrailleSheet 120 w/Power-Dot Braille
- 120 characters/second – fastest wireless cut-sheet braille printer at the price!
- NEW Power-Dot Braille – the strongest, most readable braille dots available on a desktop embosser
- Quality double-sided braille – Library of Congress standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics – 8 dot heights for greater detail
- Automatically translate & emboss directly from a computer or mobile device
- Cut-sheet/individual-sheet paper – for the widest selection of media!
- Emboss documents, business cards, braille labels and more!
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Embosses from popular notetakers such as BrailleSense Polaris and BrailleNote Touch
- Includes FREE TactileView software (value $295)
- Print speed: Up to 120 CPS
- Printing Mode: Double-sided
- Tactile Resolution: 100 DPI
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
- Paper Width: 7 – 12 inches (176 – 292 mm)
- Paper: Cut Sheet
- Paper Weight: 33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
- Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
- Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Recommended Temperature: 59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-40 – 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 85 – 264 VAC
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 20 W
- Heavy Embossing: 200 W
- Noise Level: 70 db(A)