A Unique Blend of a Perkins Keyboard and QWERTY Function Keys!
QBraille XL represents an entirely new type of 40-cell Braille display. The QBraille XL replaces the need for special keystrokes with the intuitively placed function keys found on all QWERTY keyboards. With the QBraille XL, closing an application means simply pressing the dedicated and familiar Alt+F4 buttons.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-662-1629.
Keys to Success
- High quality 40-cell braille display
- Innovative Hybrid keyboard
- Write in Braille, Command via QWERTY keys
- Seven simultaneous Hybrid connections
- Stand-alone notepad and other apps
QBraille XL , the best of all worlds!
QBraille XL introduces a new innovation to the Braille display market, offering blind users their natural method of Braille entry combined with intuitive command operation through standard QWERTY keys, while offering the connectivity of Smart Beetle, the applications of Braille EDGE, and many new features.
- QBraille XL centers around an innovative hybrid keyboard with Braille keys at its center, surrounded by standard QWERTY modifier and function keys in their typical positions.
- QBraille XL offers traditional Braille Terminal mode, Keyboard Mode, or Hybrid Mode for traditional screen reader operation, standard keyboard connectivity, or Screen Reader output combined with standard keyboard input.
- QBraille XL supports one USB and 6 simultaneous Bluetooth connections, for immediate Braille access to all your devices with a single keystroke.